This is our take on the popular condiment. It is great as a dipping sauce for potato/Spam fries or Prawn Cocktail, mixed in with crabmeat/seafood for a sandwich, or slathered on a burger. Ours has as Singaporean twist with the use of our versatile Cilicuka.
- 240 ml Mayonnaise. Ideally make your own, or we like the one by Marks & Spencer, the gourmet European brands at Huber’s Butchery. Kraft & Hellman’s at the most popular at supermarkets.
- 120 ml (Original or Extra Hot)
- 1 medium lime/calamansi, zest with a Microplane Citrus Zester, then squeeze the juice of the lime
- In a serving bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well and taste.
- Adjust the seasoning then serve!
Tip: This recipe is not an exact science, so add more mayonnaise to make it more creamy or less spicy; more Cilicuka to make it more spicy; more lime juice to make it more citrusy and acidic.