10-Seconds to Shermay’s Sweet Cilicuka Dip
A great way to use leftover Cilicuka in a jar, or a quick way to whip up a sauce!
- 1 Tbsp Apricot Jam, any brand
- 1 Tbsp Cilicuka Original (or Extra Hot)
- Hot water
- In a serving dish, add 1 Tbsp apricot jam then pouring in 1 Tbsp hot water to dilute the jam (roughly in equal amounts). Stir well then add the Cilicuka. You may adjust the amount of jam (more to make it sweeter), water (more to make it more runny), and Cilicuka (more to make it hotter).
- Alternatively, add all items in to bowl then microwaved for 10-15 seconds, or in a small pot over medium heat. The idea is to melt the jam so that it dissolves into the Cilicuka.
- Serve with crackers, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls, fish balls, etc.!