Shermay’s Super-Easy Cilicuka-Lime Corn
This is our Singaporean take on the popular Mexican street food.
- 1 pack corn (preferably, ‘Australian Sweet Corn’ from Huber’s Butchery)
- 1 bag lime (preferably, ‘Tahitian Limes’ from Huber’s Butchery)
- 2 Tbsp hard salty cheese, such as Parmegianno Reggiano (available at Huber’s Butchery or any well-stocked grocer)
- 1 jar Cilicuka Original
- Remove all husk and silk from the corn.
- Spread melted butter generously over corn.
- Roll over. Slather with melted butter.
- Brush Cilicuka on all sides of the corn.
- Top corn with cheese (preferably hard salty cheese).
- Baked in an oven preheated at 180 °C for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cut lime into wedges.
- Once cooked on the inside and roasted on the outside, transfer to serving dish.
- Top with grated lime zest, optional.
- Garnish with lime wedges. Serve hot!